No need to wait for NYE to see fireworks in Sydney
Darling Harbour has announced that they will have a regular fireworks display year-round on Saturday nights between 8.30pm and 9pm.
The fireworks take place in the sky over Cockle Bay Wharf so a seat at one of the restaurants on is a perfect way to view them. If you are on a budget grab an ice-cream and sit on the wharf to watch the show.
Things you could do before or after the fireworks
- Keep warm with a hot chocolate at the Lindt Cafe on Cockle Bay
- Visit the Aquarium or Australian Maritime Museum
- Have a drink at Helm Bar – yummy snack food too
- Head to Darling Quarter or Steam Mill Lane for some eats
- Check out some live music at Tokio Hotel or Cafe del Mar
- Do some late night shopping in Harbourside Mall which has a great range of fashion and souvenir stores with really reasonable prices.
Getting there: Darling Harbour is a short walk from Town Hall station or the light rail also just jump off at the Convention centre stop. If you prefer you can take a ferry from Circular Quay.
Full Fireworks Schedule 2019
8.30pm, Sat 6 July
8.30pm, Sat 13 July
8.30pm, Sat 20 July
8.30pm, Sat 17 August
8.30pm, Sat 24 August
8.30pm, Sat 31 August
8.30pm, Sat 7 September
8.30pm, Sat 14 September
8.30pm, Sat 21 September
8.30pm, Sat 28 September
8.30pm, Sat 5 October
9pm, Sat 12 October
9pm, Sat 19 October
9pm, Sat 26 October
9pm, Sat 2 November
9pm, Sat 9 November
9pm, Sat 16 November
9pm, Sat 23 November
9pm, Sat 30 November
9pm, Sat 7 December
9pm, Sat 14 December
9pm, Sat 21 December
9pm, Sat 28 December
Got questions about visiting Darling Harbour? Head over to our Facebook Group and ask us for help.