No need to wait for NYE to see fireworks in Sydney
Darling Harbour has announced that they will have a regular fireworks display again this winter to get us all out and about in the cold. On Saturday nights between 8.30pm and 9pm.
The fireworks take place in the sky over Cockle Bay Wharf so a seat at one of the restaurants on is a perfect way to view them. If you are on a budget grab an ice-cream and sit on the wharf to watch the show.
Things you could do before or after the fireworks
- Keep warm with a hot chocolate at the Lindt Cafe on Cockle Bay
- Visit the Aquarium or Australian Maritime Museum
- Have a drink at Helm Bar – yummy snack food too
- Head to Darling Quarter or Steam Mill Lane for some eats
- Check out some live music at Tokio Hotel or Cafe del Mar
- Do some late night shopping in Harbourside Mall which has a great range of fashion and souvenir stores with really reasonable prices.
Getting there: Darling Harbour is a short walk from Town Hall station or the light rail also just jump off at the Convention centre stop. If you prefer you can take a ferry from Circular Quay.
Full Fireworks Schedule 2019
8.30pm, Sat 6 July
8.30pm, Sat 13 July
8.30pm, Sat 20 July
8.30pm, Sat 17 August
8.30pm, Sat 24 August
8.30pm, Sat 31 August
8.30pm, Sat 7 September
8.30pm, Sat 14 September
8.30pm, Sat 21 September
8.30pm, Sat 28 September
8.30pm, Sat 5 October
9pm, Sat 12 October
9pm, Sat 19 October
9pm, Sat 26 October
9pm, Sat 2 November
9pm, Sat 9 November
9pm, Sat 16 November
9pm, Sat 23 November
9pm, Sat 30 November
9pm, Sat 7 December
9pm, Sat 14 December
9pm, Sat 21 December
9pm, Sat 28 December
Got questions about visiting Darling Harbour? Head over to our Facebook Group and ask us for help.