Finding the Best Things To Do In Sydney
If you are looking for advice on the best things to do in Sydney you have come to the right place.
Whether you are a local looking for fun new things to do on the weekend or a visitor trying to plan your itinerary we are sure you will find plenty of ideas here to keep you busy.
- What are the best things to do in Sydney on a short visit?
- Should visit Bondi or Manly or both?
- Where can I find the best walks in Sydney?
- Should you take a Sydney Harbour cruise?
- Where to find the best markets and shops?
- What are the best things to do in Sydney with kids?
- How to plan the perfect Blue Mountains day trip
- Finding the best things happening in Sydney this month
Self Guided Walks
Exploring Sydney on foot is our favourite way to see the city, so we have created a bunch of self-guided walks with photos and maps to help you enjoy them.
Not sure where to start? Scroll through the posts below for something that suits your mood or see them all at once here.
Tours and Activities
Choosing the right tours to fill your itinerary can be hard work. We have reviewed many of the most popular tours on offer in Sydney to help you make the right choice.
We have also created a bunch of free self-guided tours using public transport so you can enjoy the city no matter what your budget.
Sydney is the perfect city for active travellers. With over 300 days of sunshine per year and pretty mild winters,
We are fortunate in Sydney that we surrounded by so many beautiful parks, gardens and beaches that make perfect places