Finding the Best Things To Do In Sydney
If you are looking for advice on the best things to do in Sydney you have come to the right place.
Whether you are a local looking for fun new things to do on the weekend or a visitor trying to plan your itinerary we are sure you will find plenty of ideas here to keep you busy.
- What are the best things to do in Sydney on a short visit?
- Should visit Bondi or Manly or both?
- Where can I find the best walks in Sydney?
- Should you take a Sydney Harbour cruise?
- Where to find the best markets and shops?
- What are the best things to do in Sydney with kids?
- How to plan the perfect Blue Mountains day trip
- Finding the best things happening in Sydney this month
Sights and Activities
Choosing the right tours to fill your itinerary can be hard work. We have reviewed many of the most popular things to do in Sydney so you can plan a great vacation.
We have also created a bunch of free self-guided tours using public transport so you can enjoy the city no matter what your budget.
A day in the Blue Mountains
It’s the most popular day trip in Sydney and one that we highly recommend if you have more than three days in Sydney. There are so many ways to explore this World Heritage Listed region and we have tried to give you everything you need to plan a perfect day exploring the Blue Mountains.
Self Guided Walks
Exploring Sydney on foot is our favourite way to see the city, so we have created a bunch of self-guided walks with photos and maps to help you enjoy them.
Not sure where to start? Scroll through the posts below for something that suits your mood or see them all at once here.